About River Chase Apartments in Temple Terrace, Florida
River Chase is the address for beautiful apartments in Temple Terrace, Florida. Each apartment home features unique details with floor plan options to fit any budget. There is natural lighting in every home and walk in closets to help keep you organized. The kitchens have an open plan with beautiful cabinets & counter tops and built-in appliances. Our Temple Terrace apartments offer beautifully finished floor plans. We are conveniently located close to Florida College Academy.
Our website is designed to provide information to assist a prospective Temple Terrace apartment renter in the decision making process. Website visitors can view apartment floor plans, review our list of amenities and watch a virtual tour. This is all available through a "Virtual Leasing Office" that is open 24 hours a day via this website - basically everything a website visitor needs to make a rental decision and then start the application process online. Check out our photo gallery along with online brochures, and an online rental application. The website also features services of convenience for our apartment residents like resident surveys and online service requests.
We will help you feel at home and find the right Temple Terrace Apartment. We want your search of Temple Terrace Apartments to be informative so we have compiled lots of information in our website to assist you. If you are searching for an apartment in Temple Terrace, then come to River Chase and enjoy the best apartments in Temple Terrace, FL.
If you would like more information about Korman at River Chase, please feel free to contact us.
Korman Residential's Modernista Earth-Friendly Apartments incorporate renewable materials, energy efficiency, water conservation, a reduced carbon footprint, and a sense of style, all thanks to locally sourced materials.
The focal point of the Modernista Apartment is its kitchen, which is designed to provide residents with the best in-home culinary experience possible. Inspired by the Modernista movement in Barcelona, Spain, Korman Residential's Modernista kitchens bring together architecture, art, and natural materials in an imaginative way, creating beauty and functional design. The Modernista kitchen features stainless steel appliances and a stainless backsplash, a ceramic glass stove top range, an extra deep sink with a single lever faucet, maple flooring, obscure glass accents, natural maple cabinets, and designer track lighting. This sleek and sustainable space doesn't end in the kitchen either.
Modernista Apartments feature the following earth-friendly components:
- Carpet: SmartStrand® with DuPont™ Sorona® polymer contains ingredients made from corn sugar with 37 percent of the carpet fiber from renewably sourced ingredients replacing petroleum.
- Custom Engineered Wood Flooring: Contains 74% pre-consumer recycled wood from renewable, fast-growing U.S. based southern pine that would have been thrown away, so the rainforest is protected and U.S. manufacturing reduces the carbon footprint.
- Paint: Zero VOC paint contains 0% volatile organic compounds which contribute to smog.
- Tile: Contains a combined 37.4% pre-consumer and post-consumer recycled material content.
- Dual Flush Toilets: High efficiency toilet (HET) uses no more than 1.6 gallons per flush, saving 4,000 gallons of water on average annually.
- Low-flow Showerheads: Reduces water consumption by as much as 50% and the energy cost of heating the water by as much as 50%.
- Cabinets: Regionally sourced FSC Certified wood with 100% recycled pre-consumer material.
- Counter: Contains recycled material and no urea-formaldehyde.
- Backsplash: Stainless steel containing recycled material.
- Energy Star Rated Appliances: Energy efficient appliances result in utility bill savings.
Korman Residential was the first property management company to offer smoke-free apartments in the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area. Each Korman Residential community features designated smoke-free buildings. Residents can enjoy breathing fresh air and living in a healthier environment.
Common Ground Community Garden
Korman Residential's Common Ground Community Gardens offer residents a piece of earth for individual
planting. Residents can reserve their own plot for free and grow fruits, vegetables, flowers and herbs.
Woof Woof Club
To enrich life for residents and their canine companions, Korman Residential offers the Woof Woof Club. These private off-leash dog parks are excellent places for residents to meet other dog lovers in their communities.
The Live Korman Commitment
You'll enjoy peace of mind knowing you're covered by the Korman Commitment - four exceptional guarantees you won't find at any other apartment community.
- 100% Move-in Satisfaction: When you move into a Korman Residential property, we guarantee your satisfaction. If you're not completely satisfied within the first 30 days, you may cancel your lease and we'll refund your deposit - no questions asked.
- 1-day Service Guarantee: If something needs to be fixed in your apartment, we will respond to you within 24 hours.
- Relocation Guarantee: If you need to move, we will make relocating to another Korman Residential property easy for you.
- Flexible Lease Term Guarantee: We offer flexible lease terms to fit your needs.
Convenient Temple Terrace, FL Neighborhood Locations
Publix Supermarket • 5450 Busch Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33617 • (813) 984-6411
Sweet Bay Supermarkets • 8715 Temple Terrace Hwy., Temple Terrace, FL 33637 • 813-985-4439
K-Mart • 5400 E. Busch Blvd., Tampa FL 33637 • 813-985-7479
University Mall • 2266 University Square Mall Drive, Tampa, FL 33612 • 813-978-3255
Macy's • 2201 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL 33612 • 813-975-2300
Westfield Brandon Towne Center • 459 Brandon Towne Center Dr., Brandon, FL 33511 • 813-661-5100
Riverhills Elementary School • 405 S. Riverhills Drive, Temple Terrace, FL 33617 • (813) 987-6911
Jennings Middle School • 8799 Williams Road, Seffner, FL 33584 • 813-740-4575
King High School • 6815 N. 56th Street, Tampa, FL 33610 • 813-744-8333
University of South Florida • 4202 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL 33620 • 813-974-2011
Florida College • 119 North Glen Avenue, Temple Terrace, FL 33617 • 813-988-5131
Everest College • 3319 W. Hillsborough Avenue, Tampa, FL • 813-879-6000
Busch Gardens • 10165 N. Mc Kinley Drive, Tampa, FL 33612 • 888-800-5447
Adventure Island • 10001 N. Mc Kinley Drive Tampa, FL 33612 • 888-800-5447
Museum of Science and Industry • 4801 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL 33613 • 813-987-6000
Hard Rock Casino • 5223 Orient Road, Tampa, FL 36610 • 866-502-7529
Raymond James Stadium • 4201 N. Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa, FL 33607 • 800-745-3000
Ask Gary Amphitheater • 4800 U.S Highway, 301 Tampa, FL 33610 • 813-740-2446
AMF Bowling Lanes • 13109 N. 56th Street, Tampa, FL 33617 • 813-932-6161
Bank of America • 10903 56th Street, Tampa, FL 33617 • 813-980-1541
Regions Bank • 10904 56th Street, Tampa, FL 33617 • 813-734-4667
Sun Trust Bank • 6925 N. 56th Street, Tampa, FL 33617 • 813-984-8800
Wachovia Bank • 9775 N. 56th Street, Tampa, FL 33637 • 813-313-1680
University Hospital • 3100 E. Fletcher Avenue, Tampa, FL 33613 • 813-971-6000
Shriner's Hospital • 17607 Willow Creek, Tampa, FL 33549 • 813-975-7139
Moffitt Cancer Center • 12902 Magnolia Drive, Tampa, FL 33612 • 813-745-4673
Tampa General Hospital • 1 Tampa General Circle, Tampa, FL 33606 • 813-844-7000
Brandon Regional • 119 Oak Leaves Drive, Brandon, FL 33511 • 813-681-5551
Antonios Pasta Grille • 11401 N. 56th Street, Tampa, FL 33617 • 813-914-8899
Vallartas Mexican Restaurant • 9255 N. 56th Street, Tampa, FL 33617 • 813-987-2720
China Buffet • 1245 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL 33612 • 813-615-1310
Gators Dockside Restaurant • 5840 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL 33617 • 813-341-4445